Thursday, April 12, 2012

Princess Party Pleasers

So I have always loved all things pink, cutesy, girly, glittery, and sparkly. Ever since having my little girl this past November, the obsession has intensified! My craft room looks like a pink tidal wave came and crashed through. But that's a whole 'nother blog post...


Since every girl is a either a Princess or Ballerina at heart, I thought these would make the perfect gift or decoration at a party or shower. These have been a hit at my shop ever since I made one for my friend's baby shower. They look just like a little ballerina tutu! So, if you are trying to figure out how to WOW your party guests, this has the WOW factor you might be looking for.


Light Pink and Hot Pink



Light Pink and Green


Lavender and Green

Happy Kraftin!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Ryan says his friends wants to buy one for a baby shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I'll have to get one for the next birthday party we attend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all your wreaths!!! new to your blog and digging in! loving all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, I love your ideas!
    I've found your blog thorugh Blog Hop, and here I am, your new follower :)
    feel free to check mine too, if you'd like
    http://coffeewithmel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete