Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Twin Sisters' 12th Birthday

I feel like I haven't posted in forever! My sincerest apologies! The school year is winding down, and not only are the students getting crazy for summer, so are we (the teachers). Everyone is frantically tying up the school year in our remaining few weeks.

Last Friday, May 4th, my little identical twin sisters, known as B & B in our house, turned 12!! I can't believe it! One year shy of being a teenager! What is my mother going to do with herself? I can remember when I was still in high school, they were born. Time does fly....I can see that now with my own little girl. I don't even want to think of the day when she turns 12. (...sniffle....)

Here is what I made each of them to hang in their rooms (It matches their bedding colors):


For Brianna Banana





Ribbon for hanging



For Brookey Loo



Ribbon for hanging

Happy 12th birthday girls! Glad I got to spend it with you! Love you both so much!

Happy Kraftin!

20 comments:

  1. So nice of you to make these beautiful name signs for your sisters. The colors you used are just beautiful! You do great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments :) I love what I do!

      Delete
  2. You did such a great job on your signs! Don't sweat not posting in a little while, we have all been there ;)

    One quick question, how did you do your lettering? Freehand, stencil, maybe stencil from Cameo? I'm thinking of purchasing one and was wondering?

    Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do them freehand. Thanks for your interest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! Happy birthday to your sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- those are so cute. I wish I could do stuff like that, and that my non-girly girl would like cutesy stuff. :)

    Thanks for stopping by Weekend Blog Walk.

    Jessica @ At Home Take 2

    http://www.athometake2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darling. Thanks for the follow. I'm now following you back!!!

    http://mommieagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you did a great job. Did you use a stencil to write their name? I have horrible handwriting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! Freehand :-) my handwriting isn't spectacular, but somehow paint makes it easier

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are so cute! i bet they just love them! thanks so much for linking up to tip-toe thru tuesday! hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute...perfect for them!!
    I bet you are counting the days until school is out....good luck with all those kids this last month.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so adorable! Yes, time does fly so quick. My oldest will be 13 in a few weeks. Crazy! The next year will fly by for your sisters, then let all that teenager fun begin :)

    Your blog is so cute and crafty!

    Thanks for stopping by Theresa’s Mixed Nuts

    I am following you back :)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your posts your blog has great ideas im hooked now following found you on blog hop!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday B & B! The gifts you made them are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Cute!

    xoxo,

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so gorgeous, the PERFECT present for girls of that age! Do you sell these? If you don't already, you definitely should! Especially for people with unconventional names it would be perfect! :D

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.co.uk xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these! I'm actually studying to be a teacher right now- so glad I found your blog. I'm stopping by from the blog hop and I'm now following!

    Frances
    hellofrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These signs are so pretty!!! :D
    Happy Birthday to your girls!! :D

    ReplyDelete